- 1399 Views
- 13. julio 2016
- Blog Información
Time is running out to apply to the Santiago Winter 2016 semester of the Founder Institute, the world’s premier idea-stage accelerator and startup launch program. There are only a few spots left, and the Final Application Deadline is this Sunday (2016-07-17).
If you are serious about launching a startup in Santiago and could use expert training and feedback, then apply to the Santiago Founder Institute today.
The Founder Institute is the most challenging and effective step-by-step startup launch program for talented and motivated aspiring entrepreneurs. If you are serious about launching a startup, the Founder Institute can give you the structured process, constant feedback and evaluation from expert mentors, and global network of entrepreneurs you need to start an enduring company. In addition, the Founder Institute is the only program of its kind that focuses on people versus ideas, accepts founders with day jobs, and shares equity with all participants.
The Santiago Chapter will be led by local leaders Allan Jarry (Co Founder & Managing Partner JarryIP SpA), Pablo Ambram (Founder & CEO of AgentPiggy), and Carolina De La Maza (Socia Fundadora, Let’s Fand).
In addition, participants in Santiago will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Allan Jarry: Founder, NEOS
- Amure Pinho: CEO, CrossFy
- Andrew Lee: CEO, Esper
- Antonio Garcia: Cofounder, Co-Work
- Ariel Matus: Founder Bambinotes.com , Bambinotes
- Benjamin Hepp
- Carolina De La Maza
- Cristóbal Silva: Managing Partner, FEN Ventures
- Daniel Ibarra: CEO, GOPLACEIT.COM
- Daniel Perez Rada: CTO, Epistemonikos
- Diana Berríos: Cofounder, Socialbuyers
- Emilio Davis: CTO, Khipu
- Felipe Vargas: Founder, GOPLACEIT.COM
- Felix Halcartegaray: CEO Incuba UC, Incuba UC
- Fernanda Lesmes: Cofounder, Socialbuyers
- Gabriel Gurovich: Founder, Snapp
- Gabriel Cid: CEO, Upgrade3D
- Gabriel Vergara: Director, IE Chile
- Gerard Murfitt: Founder, Venture Counsel Partners
- Guillaume Balas: Co-Founder, Tings.io
- Guillermo Söhnlein: Founder & CEO, Fortivo Holdings LLC
- Humberto Lobos: Co-Founder & CTO, Movidreams S.A.
- Javier Morales: Cofounder & CEO, LeadsRocket
- Juan Pablo Cappello: Principal, Greenberg Traurig
- Luis Cuezzo: Director Académico Mágister Innovación, Universidad Mayor
- Luis Samra: General Manager Latam, General Catalyst
- Manuk Masseredjian: Subgerente de Innovación, BBVA Chile
- Maria Eliana Manquez: CEO, MDEyeCare
- Martine De Ridder: Cofounder, DevLady
- Matías Zegers: Partner, Bahamondez, Álvarez y Zegers Ltda.
- Nicolas Cary: Ceo, Blockchain.info
- Nicolle Knust: Founder, Wundergroup
- Pablo Espinace Ronda: CTO, GOPLACEIT.COM
- Pablo Ambram
- Pedro Pineda: Country Manager, Pez Urbano
- Roberto Arancibia: Fundador, Airenuevo
- Roberto Camhi: CEO, Mapcity
- Roberto Musso: President, Digevo
- Sergey Gribov: Partner, Flint Capital
- Tadashi Takaoka: Gerente General
- Tim Delhaes: Tim Delhaes – CEO, MonkeyContact (Santiago FI), mon.ki
- Tomas Bercovich: CEO and Founder, Zhetapricing
- Vanesa Kolodziej: Managing Parter, Nazca Ventures
- And many more to be announced.
Leaders of the world’s fastest-growing startups have used the Founder Institute to transition from employee to entrepreneur, test their startup ideas, build a team, get their first customers, raise funding, and more – like Udemy, Realty Mogul, iCarsClub, Itembase, goplaceit, and Appota.
We hope you will join us in Santiago and launch a company in 2016.